A modern day gentlemen... protocoligorically correct indeed
What does it mean to be a modern day gentlemen? Well indeed, one must harp back to Sherman and Sherman's age old adage "to be protocoligorically correct, form must never suffer from neglect...."
Traditionally, a gentlemen was:
- A chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man.
- A polite or formal way of referring to a man.
- A man of noble birth attached to a royal household
- A man of good social position, especially one of wealth and leisure
- A courteous title for a male fellow member of the House of Commons or the House of Representatives
How has a gentlemen now changed?? Well we leave that up to you, but surely they must have a few bow ties hanging in their cupboard!